Explain what you WANT – Discover what you NEED – Cooperate for mutual SUCCESS
Imagine easily finding what YOU NEED
– or being the provider of what OTHERS DESIRE!
What is the COMMON thing that we all encounter as we go through life?
- It is something that is uncomfortable, unstable, or unacceptable, etc.
What is missing that might improve on that or be a better option?
- It is a dream, vision, new invention, or even an existing solution.
Why do we tolerate what we don’t like and why don’t we pursue what we prefer instead?
We are typically unclear on what is causing our discontent, or uninformed on what might help, or
- we may be unnerved about what (if anything) we can or should do – or do NEXT
What if we could all get past those common obstacles?
- Likely, our personal situations and our world would be better!
What if we cooperatively met and equitably exchanged what “You have” for what “I need”?
- Unfortunately even if we are willing, it is UN-COMMON that we are able to converse and then cooperate. (Want an example, consider the ‘UNited Nations’)
When computers (people) are networked, their power multiplies geometrically. Not only can people share all that information inside their machines, but they can reach out and instantly tap the power of other machines (people), essentially making the entire network their computer.Peter Drucker -Scott McNeely