- …a way to find
- …the answers YOU need
- …from the people who CARE
ASK4™ is a simple and effective process improvement, project engagement, and knowledge management system.
- Uses four familiar and ubiquitous questions as its core process
- Uses two ‘who’ questions (with sub-categories) to identify stakeholders
Question Prior Answers – it’s Liberating!
Answer CurrentQuestions – it’s Fulfilling!
Create FutureSolutions – it’s Empowering!
Share these Benefits – it’s Sustainable!
1. Collects anecdotal information from all stakeholders
2. Recognizes facts and feelings about current and desired state
3. Uses Reverse-Engineering to analyze each state
4. Objectively determines Root Cause for each state
5. Re-states the root cause consensus in actionable terms
6. Tracks progress of the chosen actions toward desired state
7. Captures any encountered issue as a new item to be analyzed/resolved
Engages casual comments in a structured collaboration framework
Assembles and organizes self-managed shared-interest communities
Cooperatively manages global participant interaction and issue analysis
Enables equitable representation and influence over THEIR U-Netted Nations™
Leverages group knowledge into insight, and participation into global progress
Transforms CASual dialogue…
into ‘CAUSE-ual’ results
and global understanding!
Ensures an equitable, objective, and self-correcting approach
ASK4™ can be…
(the questions that find…)
the ANSWERS You Need!
Download a PDF copy of this page