That’s usually the ultimate question, the LAST one – before we take the chosen action. It’s also the STARTING question, for that particular initiative. And, that’s exactly where we are with this initiative – the U-Netted Nations.
As with any opportunity:
- People have to care – enough to participate and cooperate
- Their participation must be structured – for equitable interaction
- Their interaction must be rewarding – enough to matter to each of them
- Their shared vision can be expansive – but their individual effort must be minimal
ASK4™ offers it participants four simple questions that provide:
- a method for thinking constructively
- a framework for meaningful conversation
- an objective means of creating consensus
- a co-managed platform for interacting equitably
- enabling the U-Netted Nations community benefits
- and a catalog of shared insight and sustainable solutions
Technology also now exists to:
- model it in a franchised ‘platform’
- represent and replicate it in a widget
- distribute it via subscribed syndication
- enable its standardized inter-operability
- solicit the valued insight of its stake-holders
- promote the value of its participating ‘experts’
- monetize the value of their collectively-shared expertise
- expand its ‘free-market’ opportunity to all its global citizens
ASK4™ is not “the answer” –
it is merely a minimal set of familiar questions
that objectively and consistently uncovers the answer.
The NEXT question (key to any initiative) is:
WHO wants to participate, to cooperate?
The answer to that question will create the answer to:
Who wants to BENEFIT?
What’s NEXT – with YOU? – care to comment – dare to COOPERATE?
Let us know what part you want to enjoy – with us!!
We’re ready – ARE YOU? – then JOIN HERENOTE: While this website is my personal initiative, the ASK4™ approach is a participant-managed collaboration platform and the U-Netted Nations™ is the result of our ‘Collaboration On Purpose’. My voice becomes one in a million – immediately.